Pediatric Dentistry, Quality Dental Care for Your Family
Your children’s oral health is just as important as their general health. A pediatric dentist can help your children establish good oral habits that will last them well into adulthood. Pediatric dentistry specializes in children’s dental care, giving your Ridgewood, New Jersey pediatric dentist greater insight into handling childhood dental issues like baby tooth decay, pediatric gingivitis, thumb sucking, and dental fear. For quality pediatric dental care in Ridgewood and the surrounding communities of Glen Rock, Waldwick, Fair Lawn, Hawthorne, Paramus, Wyckoff, Hillsdale, and Westwood, there’s no better place than Ridgewood Dentistry.
Treating Children of All ages with Pediatric Dental Care
Children are very impressionable and learn so much at a young age. That’s why we strive to make dentistry a positive learning experience for our young patients. Dr. Warren Boardman and our team tailor our services and techniques to your children’s unique dental care needs. Personalized care helps put young children at ease to avoid problems with dental fear in the future. We offer the following services to promote healthy, beautiful smiles for your family:
- Dental checkups and cleanings – We’ll examine your children’s teeth for signs of decay or abnormalities so we can provide prompt treatment. We’ll also gently clean their teeth to eliminate plaque, tartar, and bacteria that can cause cavities.
- Dental sealants – Sealants are a protective coating that can be applied to your children’s back teeth to protect their molars from cavities.
- Fluoride treatment – Fluoride treatments strengthen the enamel of your children’s teeth to reduce their risk of cavities.
- Dental fillings – Cavities are a common dental issue with children. A dental filling will stop decay to preserve your child’s tooth. Tooth-colored composite fillings treat childhood cavities discreetly.
- Emergency dentistry – In the event of an accident that requires emergency dental care, you can count on Dr. Boardman and our team to provide prompt and effective treatment that will have your little one smiling in no time again.
Pediatric Dental Office Near Me
To schedule an appointment for pediatric dental care for your children, contact Ridgewood Dentistry in Ridgewood, NJ, at (201) 448-8605.