With advancements in dentistry and increased awareness, dental decay and cavities have significantly reduced over the years. Despite the good news, teeth are still prone to decay, damage, and other mishaps caused by everyday use and injuries.
When a tooth has been compromised in one way or another, restorative dental care in Ridgewood, New Jersey, can give it a new lease of life. At Ridgewood Dentistry, Dr. Warren Boardman uses dental fillings, crowns, bridges, and other treatments to rebuild your smile. Read on to find out which restoration is the strongest and most suited for your unique needs.
Get your functional tooth back with our restorative dental treatments
Our office offers numerous restorative treatments to give you back a beautiful and fully functional smile. Our treatments are carefully designed to meet your specific needs. Since your smile is unique, a cookie-cutter approach won’t cut it.
Our full suite of restorative dental care includes:
- Tooth fillings: Composite fillings are excellent solutions for minor cavities and tooth decay. We prefer composite fillings because they are tooth-colored to restore your tooth for a seamless appearance
- Dental crowns: When tooth damage or decay is significant, a tooth filling might not be sufficient. We use a porcelain crown to restore your tooth’s beauty and function, saving it from extraction or root canals. Our porcelain crowns are placed in two dental appointments
- Dental bridges: Missing teeth can significantly diminish your confidence and oral function. We never want you to face life with missing teeth. Our porcelain bridges “bridge” the gap caused by missing teeth. Once a dental bridge “sits” in the edentulous gap to restore your smile, it’s virtually indistinguishable from the other teeth
- Dentures: Our quality dentures provide one of the most popular solutions for tooth loss. Made from durable materials and precise impressions, our dentures offer satisfying results for your smile’s function and appearance
- Periodontal treatment: While many focus on teeth for a winning smile, the gums are equally important. When your gums are plagued with gum disease, we offer effective treatments to restore oral health. Our treatments ensure your gums look good and snugly fit around your teeth for optimal protection
Our restorations don’t just repair your smile. They are made with aesthetics in mind to mimic nature. Additionally, our restorations are made from durable materials, including porcelain and composite resin. When well maintained, they will provide durable functionality and aesthetics.
Benefits of restoration dentistry
Whether you have damaged, decayed, or missing teeth, restorative dental care offers numerous benefits.
- Restored oral function
- Improved appearance
- Enhanced confidence
- Saves your tooth from extraction
- It’s cost-effective
Has neglect, injury, or disease deprived your smile of its beauty and function? Restorative dentistry from Ridgewood Dentistry can restore what you’ve lost.
Using dental crowns, bridges, and other treatments, Dr. Boardman can help you achieve a functional smile that looks completely natural.
Please call (201) 448-8605 or complete our online appointment form to schedule a consultation with our dental team.
Share this Article